November 3, 2021
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time.
This Policy also applies to the Beamz Interactive iOS and Jam Studio VR software applications (the apps) and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of the apps and/or visiting Beamz Interactive websites, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services.
In addition, Beamz Interactive may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service
when visiting our websites.
No information is collected through the use of the Beamz apps (Jam Studio VR, Beamz iOS application).
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs and provide you with better services
· To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
· To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
· To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Beamz Interactive does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties. It does not collect user personal data, nor do the analytics tools that it uses.
Beamz Interactive may contact you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Beamz Interactive may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
· as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
· in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
· in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
· as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
· to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
· as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
· as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Beamz Interactive.
Beamz Interactive greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Beamz Interactive products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, social media or other public means to post a notice.
Beamz Interactive's website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt- out. Beamz Interactive will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Beamz Interactive's operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Beamz Interactive takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
Telephone Number: 505-263-9707
Beamz Interactive, Inc.
9004 Menaul Blvd NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87112